When the outer dead layers of the epidermis are removed, the growth of young new skin cells. This cellular renewal stimulates fibroblast activity, which provide and activate the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
Peeling can be carried out at different depths of the skin and by different methods.
Peeling: Pros and Cons
- Prevention of premature aging
- Loss of freshness and moisture in the skin of the face
- Primary wrinkles
- Weakening of the muscles of the face and neck, double chin
- The appearance of age spots
- Photoaging from excessive summer sunburn
- Enlargement of facial pores and oily skin
- Appearance of cellulite on the body
- Stretch marks, stretch marks, scars and scars
- Post-acne and Acne
Not recommended in case of:
- The presence of inflammatory processes in the body
- Allergic reactions to drugs