During the consultation with a potential surgeon, individuals should be prepared to ask questions to help determine if the surgeon is the right fit for them. Questions may include:
- How many fat transfer from stomach to buttocks procedures have you performed, and what is your success rate?
- What are your qualifications and certifications?
- What is your approach to the procedure, and what are the risks and potential complications?
- Can you provide before and after photos of patients who have undergone the procedure?
- What is the recovery process like, and how long can I expect to be out of work?
- What are the potential costs associated with the procedure, including any additional fees or costs that may arise?
By asking these and other relevant questions, individuals can make an informed decision about the surgeon and increase their chances of a successful procedure.